Ads Top

"Saw the biggest smile from a young kid today"


#PokemonGO: First off, I'm 26. Grew up and raised on Gen 1 like most people my age. I haven't lost faith in this game and still play it every night and day when I can.Earlier today, I was waiting in the lobby area where I go to get my hair cut. This little boy, had to be no older than 8, came and sat down with his mom next to me. The boy was telling his mom how, by using her phone, he was able to catch "The Rock dude with long arms". I grinned, opened my game and showed Geodude and asked "You mean this guy?" The boy giggled and said "ya!". I spent the next 5 minutes telling them the best places to go around our suburban town to find pokemon as he said he just started playing. He told me "I really want a Charizard!" and I opened my game again, clicked on my Charizard and told him "It took many Charmanders to make this big guy" and with the most WIDE EYES i've even seen a kid do and the biggest cheek to cheek smile he yelled out "OH MY GOSH THIS GUY HAS A CHARIZARD!". It made me laugh and filled with some Joy becasue at his Age, the only Charizard I had was on a Shiny Card and I had the SAME reaction as that kid when I was his age.I just wanted to share this moment of Joy that this game has brought me today and to a kid almost 4 times younger than me.Thanks.Edit: yall know how to make a innocent story seem like I need to take a seat. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2b12zMN
"Saw the biggest smile from a young kid today" "Saw the biggest smile from a young kid today" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:23 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.