Ads Top

"Despite all the hate this game is amazing"


#PokemonGO: I'm visiting my parents for a week and my dad just woke me up shouting that my mum had caught a Pidgeot in the kitchen. We then both wasted 20 poke balls trying to catch it so we could all have the same Pokemon.It's so nice that the game I played as a child that they could never understand is now the same game we are playing together as a family.Thanks Niantic via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2bYxlpU
"Despite all the hate this game is amazing" "Despite all the hate this game is amazing" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.