Ads Top

"Expanded spawn areas, anyone else living on the edge of a spawn that was just out of reach now noticing Pokemon now close enough to catch?"


#PokemonGO: This isn't a GPS error or app swap to attemp to slingshot my avatar away from my actual location. Today I have new consistent spawn points in my home, whereas previously I would have to walk 40-50 meters to reach what's on my radar.Anyone else experiencing this? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2cxTmLH
"Expanded spawn areas, anyone else living on the edge of a spawn that was just out of reach now noticing Pokemon now close enough to catch?" "Expanded spawn areas, anyone else living on the edge of a spawn that was just out of reach now noticing Pokemon now close enough to catch?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:39 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.