Ads Top

"I asked Siri if it liked Pokemon Go. Here's the 17 different answers I got."


#PokemonGO: Link to imgur upload - http://ift.tt/2cqrKxx question asked: Hey Siri, do you like Pokemon Go?Answers:I'm not sure about virtual assistants augmenting their artificial reality to chase fantasy creaturesPokestop!Look, there's a Jigglypuff behind you! Oh wait, it's Wigglytuff. I always get those two mixed up.Of course. That's what it's all about. Oh, wait, that's the hokey pokey, mon.I like playing peekaboo with Pikachu.Confining virtual beings inside powerful devices makes me feel funny for some reason.Snorlax. Zzzz. Sorry, what was the question?I've been on the hunt for a Mew. And Mewtoo!I know it's my destiny.Just make sure you look both ways. And up and down, too.I'm all out of Pokeballs Balls.I've been tied up answering questions about what Bulbasaur evolves into.Oh, is that why everyone keeps asking what colour Geodude is?Master! Go! (Master will be replaced with phone owner's name)I like pocket monsters. Pocket assistants, too.I've been looking in the muck for Muk.As far as I'm concerned, gotta concatenate 'em all.If you try it and find others, please share a screenshot and I'll add it to the list. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2bUVC29
"I asked Siri if it liked Pokemon Go. Here's the 17 different answers I got." "I asked Siri if it liked Pokemon Go. Here's the 17 different answers I got." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:23 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.