Ads Top

"I Will Be Earning 1 Million XP In Less Than 24 Hours Tomorrow. Here's The Link To View."


#PokemonGO: Tomorrow, September 4th 2016, I will be spending the whole day essentially getting 1MM xp in less than 24 hours. This is the equivalent of going from level 1 to 27 in one day.I will deploy several tactics primarily consisting of gym strats, circuits, and selective catching. I plan on this taking around 14-16 hours.The current 24 hour record stands at 661,000 xp. The trainer did not end up earning the 1 million xp because of the current 1,000 24 hour pokemon catch limit. This is by far the largest deterrent and issue I will face tomorrow and requires several work arounds. The trainers name is Jimmy Derocher. I definitely recommend you check out his Twitch page as he will undoubtedly be breaking his record soon.As for me, I will plan on beginning my Twitch stream and initial circuit around 7am CST. My phone is in pretty rough shape and I will only livestream my iphone screen to start. At around 12pm my buddy will be joining me to film so we'll have audio/visuals at that time.I will also be opening open a donation app. All proceeds will be going to Justice for TEDD Handlers. This is a really awesome cause and I hope if anything y'all get a chance to check it out.Here's my Twitch profile, I hope y'all get a chance to check it out tomorrow.http://ift.tt/2c0zkKx: We had some difficulties getting the live stream set up. I will have to screen record all day and periodically update to my youtube channel. We will have livestreaming up on twitch later on in the day so stay tuned. I'm starting off late but you can view everything on my youtube account here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChaQFDqraLCvfwFWsd9yLMg via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2bKWq6Y
"I Will Be Earning 1 Million XP In Less Than 24 Hours Tomorrow. Here's The Link To View." "I Will Be Earning 1 Million XP In Less Than 24 Hours Tomorrow. Here's The Link To View." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:39 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.