Ads Top

"Is there an optimal way to use the consumable egg incubators apart from waiting for 10km eggs? Have a read for the explanation."


#PokemonGO: So I have spare coins and want to buy incubators and usually can claim at least 80 coins a day. I might travel about 5-10km in one day too. What would be the best way to use the incubators I buy or does it not matter?I know I should wait to use only on 10km but the problem is I can't just wait for 10km eggs or eventually I will have more spare incubators than I can use. There must be a way to balance consumption of egg incubators with incoming purchase of them.E.g. I could buy 9, then use them all at once on and hope I get some 10km. Then let's say I get one or two then use them. Or should I keep using the same incubator over and over until it runs out and move on to the next? Hard to explain but I believe there might be subtle differences in the patterns. Anyone able to help? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2cbAZQu
"Is there an optimal way to use the consumable egg incubators apart from waiting for 10km eggs? Have a read for the explanation." "Is there an optimal way to use the consumable egg incubators apart from waiting for 10km eggs? Have a read for the explanation." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:52 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.