Ads Top

"Master your hunting ground - guide for suburb and rural player"


#PokemonGO: TL;DR - Use ingress to map out the spawn point within 200m of your location, when a rare or un-common monster appear on sighting, record the min when it appear and which spawn point you catch it. Next time when a monster appear on sighting, you only have limited point you need to search.I live in a quite suburb. Only one pokestop within walking distant. Since I’ve kids to look after, I can’t travel to town after work to catch pokemon. Basically I can only get pokemon within 200m of my house and that's become my hunting ground.Suburb player always have a disadvantage compare with people who lives in town due to lack of pokestop and spawn point. However, with fewer spawn point, it is possible for me to map out all spawn point within my 200m and catch pokemon once they appear on my sighting.First, i use this to draw a 200m radius around my house. Then I use Ingress map to map out the spawn point within that circle. When a rare or un-common monster appear on my sighting list, I will mark down the minute it appear on my sighting first, then I will go out and hunt for it with this method. Once I got that monster, I will mark down the minute number on that spawn point. It basically show every hour in that minute, this spawn point will have monster pop up. The reason I only pick rare and un-common because there may be same common monster on multiple spawn point, make it hard to pin point which spawn they are coming from.Here is the map of my hunting ground after 1 week.http://ift.tt/2c5sh4U this map, when I saw a monster that I want appear on sighting. I can narrow down the spawn point by when it appear.For example, a Grimer appear on my sighting and the time is 8:27. I only need to check the spawn point between 17-27. Which is just 5 points to check.I can also pick the best time to walk around my neighborhood to catch monster.So for those who stuck in your home and live in suburb and rural. Master your hunting ground with this method.Edit: the circled point had rare monster spawn via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2c1AAQv
"Master your hunting ground - guide for suburb and rural player" "Master your hunting ground - guide for suburb and rural player" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:50 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.