Ads Top

"Moving home from Asia without a Farfetch'd."


#PokemonGO: I have lived in Thailand since well before PoGo came out. When it did however, we all knew of the region exclusives shortly after. I have played up to level 24, and this week finally had to return to the States. I have played parks, cities, rural, water, and everything that Thailand has to offer. AFTER ALL OF THIS, I then spent a week in Japan (Osaka & Tokyo) on my way back to the US. I went to loads of parks (this comes from online advice), and still NO FARFETCH'D. Upon arriving in America, I checked into my hotel in Burbank, Ca and opened up PoGo. Sure as shit stinks, my 1st Pokemon sighted and caught was a Tauros. There's no point to this. Just needed to vent. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2bZgHph
"Moving home from Asia without a Farfetch'd." "Moving home from Asia without a Farfetch'd." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:43 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.