Ads Top

"Please tell me I'm not the only one who initially thought null was a new type and the Pokemon was an example of it"


I can be kinda dumb sometimes...Edit: turns out I'm not alone, loads of people got a little confused by this odd name via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2cyEMVX
"Please tell me I'm not the only one who initially thought null was a new type and the Pokemon was an example of it" "Please tell me I'm not the only one who initially thought null was a new type and the Pokemon was an example of it" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:52 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.