Ads Top

"[Story] This game and this sub are my only escape in life, and for that I just wanted to thank you all"


#PokemonGO: As a manic depressive with cancer whose lost love for pretty much every aspect of my life and become an introvert, the one part of my life that I still hold dear and brings me some form of joy every day is coming here and commenting with you guys and following this game and I just wanted to let you all know how much I appreciate it day in day out, three steps away, two steps away, one step away, or no steps away. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2bS5j1G
"[Story] This game and this sub are my only escape in life, and for that I just wanted to thank you all" "[Story] This game and this sub are my only escape in life, and for that I just wanted to thank you all" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:18 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.