Ads Top

"To all of the people concerned about Megas!"


So, as you've probably noticed, recently, there have been like a GAJILLION posts all saying "Will Megas return in S&M?" or "Will we get new Megas in SuMo?", and I'm SICK OF IT!! I won't tolerate this, no sir! It's "SM" goddammit! That's the correct abbreviation! Oh, wait, that wasn't the point I wanted to make...Right, so, I'm here to let all of you know that you shouldn't worry about the return of Megas. It's too big of a feature for it not to return, in my opinion.Gen VI introduced and revolved around Megas, so they showed us a lot (in fact, I believe all) of them. On the other hand, Sun & Moon has Z-moves, so it wants to focus on that.Additionally, Z-moves look like a way to counter Mega evolution, and you can't counter something which doesn't exist.We can also see a circular indent on the Z-ring of the protagonists, and that's most likely a slot for a Key Stone.Finally, I'm fairly certain that the return of Megas as a feature was confirmed in Pokénchi. At least that's what a couple of Reddit users told me.Now, as for the addition of new Megas, I don't know. No one knows, except for GameFreak (and people whose uncles work at Nintendo, of course). Asking is useless; every answer will be pure speculation. If you want my honest opinion though, I'd say no because Alola Forms.I hope this will prevent people from asking about Megas.Do you think I'm wrong? Go ahead and correct me, I just want the community to arrive to a conclusion and stop asking. Well, I guess they'll stop in November anyway, but you know what I mean.Oh, and remember what my flair has to say! via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2cjmzOS
"To all of the people concerned about Megas!" "To all of the people concerned about Megas!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:01 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.