Ads Top

"[BUG] So, um, I'm getting someone's San Fran Pokemon"


#PokemonGO: Earlier today (7 hours ago), I tried to open the app and catch pokemon on a drive. During that drive, for some reason, I couldn't catch ANY pokemon. At all. I'd throw a ball, the game would 'load' and the pokemon would have escaped. This was for all the pokemon I encountered, ranging from high-cp first-catches to low-cp weedles.Now, about three hours ago, I was going through my pokemon to send some off to make candy. And, lo behold, I saw a Clefable, three Tauros (which I have never even seen, let alone caught???????????), a second Geodude, multiple eevees and growliths, and it's still happening!!!!!!All of these have been caught in San Francisco, California.I live in Sydney.I have changed the password for my account, so, theoretically, the person adding stuff in should have been forced to sign in again. I'm going to send a ticket to nianco, because, listen, buddy, as much as I love having a good twelve eevees, I'd rather catch them myself.Also, random pokemon stranger, sorry for sneaking your pokemon.EDIT: edited for spacing via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2eaRbCQ
"[BUG] So, um, I'm getting someone's San Fran Pokemon" "[BUG] So, um, I'm getting someone's San Fran Pokemon" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:20 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.