Ads Top

"How a shitty monday morning turned into a good one."


#PokemonGO: So yesterday I still had a shitload of work to do, so I went to sleep too late. This morning I felt kind of sick and wasn't even hungry. On my way to university the bus was crowded like hell, the only thing keeping me from loosing my shit was my loving girlfriend.So by the time we get to uni it rains, what a drag. But wait! On the nearby list a Snorlax appears. Notice that I am level 25 and my gf 20 and we both don't have one yet. Overall I don't really have those badass pokemon that you see in this sub sometimes, my highest one is a Vaporeon on 1850. I already had Lapras, Electobuzz and Magmar, but all 1300 or lower, not the best moveset.So back to the Snorlax, we start running around in the rain, both excited but also frustrated, because everybody knows the moment when you don't find pokemon in the sighting bar. (Happend way too often). But we need this today. Especially today. So we are about to split up to cover more ground, when I get a text drom a friend:" Come to the Classroom asap! Snorlax!". So we run back, already laughing histerically. But when it appears on her screen, my app crashes. So she is level 20 and the Snorlax was 1600, caught with one try!!While restarting I almost pee myself, knowning my luck that it might be away when I restart.But it was there, and unlike those other adventurous stories on this sub I had 110 Ultraballs, and enough berries. It escaped the ball about five times, leaving me almost breaking down every time. But then I catch it finally! And the best part it is 2100, with zen headbutt and hyperbeam. I'm so happy via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2eAdy3o
"How a shitty monday morning turned into a good one." "How a shitty monday morning turned into a good one." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:37 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.