Ads Top

"I honestly can't believe that there's STILL no fix for gym sniping."


#PokemonGO: I've been pretty lucky with gym snipers, only had it happen a few times to date, and most of them have been when it didn't really matter, low levels, just grinded up an extra 2k prestige and popped my dude in.But we're months into the game being out so it just seems unacceptable that tonight I grinded a gym up to level 10, only to find that someone has taken not only a slot I had to get 8.5k for, but the FINAL spot in the gym. In the 2-3 seconds it took me to realize what happened all the good karma the game had gained from Halloween bonuses these last few days got spent and more. Given that gym sniping is probably (at least personally) the worst feeling thing in the game, worse than a pokemon running on the first toss or not being able to find a rare pokemon thanks to the next to useless sightings system, I'm shocked that it hasn't been solved. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2dVp2LG
"I honestly can't believe that there's STILL no fix for gym sniping." "I honestly can't believe that there's STILL no fix for gym sniping." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:29 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.