Ads Top

"Is anyone else just sad?"


#PokemonGO: Thinking about this game makes me depressed now. I'm a huuge Pokémon fan, and I absolutely love the concept. The idea of running around in the real word, catching my favorites and battling others with them excites me. But Niantic is doing nothing with the idea. Basically everything they've adopted from the original IP they somehow made worse. I'm just so heartbroken. I wanted to love this game, but I'm just disappointed at the thought of what could have been. Just imagining making a team of my favorite 6 Pokémon, training them up and taking on all kinds of people excites me so much, but the reality is far from it. I'm sad. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2dA4Y6k
"Is anyone else just sad?" "Is anyone else just sad?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:57 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.