Ads Top

"Ok I give up. What does "Battles Won" mean?"


#PokemonGO: I've done a bunch of testing, googling and searched this sub and can't find a definitive answer. Here's what I do know:My 2400 Lapras has "BATTLES WON: 1" and I have no idea what caused it.The "battles won" tag carries from gym to gym even after he is knocked out and revived.Battles won is not a measure of winning fights against other pokemon while defending. Tested with a friend on another team and the counter did not increase.Battles won is not a measure of winning fights as an attacker.Doesn't appear to be winning against an attacker's final pokemon.Only thing left to test (which i have not been able to yet) is if someone loses their entire team to your one defender but that seems like an odd metric.If this has been answered, I apologize but I looked and couldn't find anything definitive.Questions:What the heck does it mean/measure?Can other players see it?Are there tangible benefits from having the "battles won" tag? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2e5YR5R
"Ok I give up. What does "Battles Won" mean?" "Ok I give up. What does "Battles Won" mean?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:52 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.