Ads Top

"Post-30 Mass Evolution Calculator"


#PokemonGO: Good day fellow travellers!I know some of you crazy bastards are still maximising xp and racing to 40 (looking at you /u/jdero - haven't seen an update in a while, how far off now?) but it seems a lot of players are feeling the same as I am after reaching 30, letting the xp come as it comes and focusing on filling gaps in the squad/powering up defenders to better control local gyms and going after vanity mons (I won't be happy until I have a 100% venosaur with vw/pb or sb, regardless of the negligible difference it will make over my ~85% vw pb). However, might as well at least put those free lucky eggs to use - the first one I received at 30 I did a traditional mass evolve to take me from 30-31, but now I'm closing in on 32 and started to stockpile for a second spree, I realised I would be a lot more efficient in my main goal of squad building if I went for the third teir evos that are useful for prestiging/I'm still wanting better examples of, so changed my old spreadsheet calculator to help me plan for it, and figured others might find it useful!Obviously if your evolution priorities are different to me (you may want a 100% lvl40 beedrill some day, I'm not judging) then alter the candy required column to fit the evolutions you'd be aiming for; in its current state the sheet has all the starters taken to 3rd evo, and all mons where the 3rd evo is, in my opinion, a very useful prestiger, such as pidgeot and golem. Anyway, you can find the sheet here http://ift.tt/2aQzIu0, if you think you're likely to find it useful make a copy and enjoy - just fill in the columns for pokemon/candy owned :) via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2dEXkEu
"Post-30 Mass Evolution Calculator" "Post-30 Mass Evolution Calculator" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:43 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.