Ads Top

"[Question] Is anyone else NOT looking forward to gen 2? So much needs to be fixed first... especially stardust and CP."


#PokemonGO: Hey Everyone, I've been hearing/reading(who knows if true) that gen 2 will release early 2017...I'm still playing his game a decent amount despite the flaws but honestly the release of gen 2 might be the straw that breaks the camels back for me if some of the major flaws don't get addressed.I'm not sure how others feel but I'd rather keep playing with gen 1 while Niantic works out the issues with the game rather than adding more Pokémon to a lot of broken platforms.The most depression thing for me his week regarding the game is all the new information on Silphroad and Trainer Tips breaking down best attackers/defenders according to IVs and move sets. The data is showing according to IVs there is a lot larger variety of mons great for defending and attacking however this is only the case if CP is not considered- as CP determines your place in the gym.For a long time most of us have been frustrated with the lack of variety of gym mons. There are so many awesome mons and we all have our favorites yet if we want to be "competitive" whatever that means in this game we're really limited to 7-10 mons. For those of us that want to be "competitive" in our own minds we are ultra limited to these mons because Stardust and CP are awful limiting features of the game...I have so many mons- particularly a couple Vileplumes who is one of my favorite mons (I played all the way through Blue with it on my team- "secret" petal dance as a move). Both have solid IVs and top movesets for defending gyms and though Vileplume isn't an awful gym defender at a cost of like 90,000 stardust each to power them up its be silly to use those resources on Vileplume over Dragonite (which I am still hunting), Snorlax (Which I am still hunting), or the other top tier mons.I want to save my dust because I don't have a ton of it so that "if" I catch or hatch a Dragonite or Snorlax I can power them up.I guess before the release of gen 2 I'd just like to be able to play with any of mons that interest me in a way that was fun. I think we'd all like to be able to level certain mons that aren't "smart choices" due to the current imbalances...Anyways. Rant Over. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2esmXLI
"[Question] Is anyone else NOT looking forward to gen 2? So much needs to be fixed first... especially stardust and CP." "[Question] Is anyone else NOT looking forward to gen 2? So much needs to be fixed first... especially stardust and CP." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 15:07 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.