Ads Top

"Raw data from Master's thesis survey on success factors and health benefits"


#PokemonGO: Hi again folks!Some weeks ago, I posted a user survey trying to gather data for my Master's thesis on the success factors and health benefits of Pokémon Go. I received a lot of responses (around 2200!), a lot of which came from here and the "main" PoGo subreddit.This whole thing doesn't move very quickly, as I am working on the thesis alongside a full-time job, so I apologize for the time it has taken. I promised to post the raw data when ready, and since I haven't received a lot of submissions in the last two weeks, I think it is time. I have done my best to remove any personal info, but if something has managed to sneak through, please let me know as soon as possible so I can remove it!I received a lot of feedback on the flaws of the survey, which I am also grateful for! Some of the things you have commented are points I was already aware of, and other things I simply didn't think of. Some are trade-offs made to make the data easier to analyze, while others were made to be able to gather the really important data. The survey definitely had real flaws, and I have done my best to mitigate some of them without harming the integrity of the data collection. All of these concerns will be addressed in final thesis.Without further ado, here are the (curated) raw data.If you haven't already answered the survey, you can find a link to it in the previous thread. NOTE: Please don't answer again if you have already answered. I will post a follow-up survey in some time to try to map any changes in habits since the first survey.If you have any further comments, feel free to send me a message or leave a comment below!Edit: It has been brought to my attention that I mentioned receiving 2200 responses, but only provided just under half of them. The reason for this is that the rest of them were responses to the Norwegian version of the survey. While I will not translate the responses to English to publish them here, I will try to provide you with the graphs and charts provided by Google Forms for the questions where these are available. The aggregated results from both versions will of course be used in the paper, which I will also post here when it's finished in January. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2dADRJB
"Raw data from Master's thesis survey on success factors and health benefits" "Raw data from Master's thesis survey on success factors and health benefits" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.