Ads Top

"Think bubble strat is ruining other people's gym experience? Stop it in its tracks."


#PokemonGO: I'm on the dominant team in my neighborhood and nearly every single gym (>15) has been under my team's control for the past 2 weeks.There remains two contested gyms near an elementary school easily accessible from my house and I've noticed they're becoming less contested over time as my own team has been heavily employing bubble strat on them. It's very likely that the school children who contest this gym have lost interest in taking down enormous spires quickly filling up with Snorlax, Lapras, and Dragonite. I presume they're children because whenever these gyms are taken from my team, they're filled with low level players and suboptimal defenders.Bubble strat is a plague on gym play. It is cheap as it requires no resource expenditure and it ultimately discourages opposing teams from contesting gyms. Furthermore, Niantic has already made building prestige easier than it once was. At the end of the day, is gym play engaging at all if none of the gyms exchange hands? As such, I've been sabotaging my own team's bubble strat. Whenever I see someone begin to bubble strat, I drop in a 10CP Diglett. This effectively stops ongoing bubble strats until someone logs into a secondary account to knock out the roadblock that I've placed, at which point I just put in another 10CP Pokemon. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2eyj6eD
"Think bubble strat is ruining other people's gym experience? Stop it in its tracks." "Think bubble strat is ruining other people's gym experience? Stop it in its tracks." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:42 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.