Ads Top

"7 day streak items not actually recieved"


#PokemonGO: Is this a known issue?? Just hit my 7th day bonus but i didn't actually receive any of the items in gold circles. Had dozens of items on screen, but my journal AND MY BAG show I only actually got 3 balls (one of each, nothing else).Edit: Apparently without video evidence, I'm just a liar and everything I say will be downvoted. Here are the before/after item totals in my bag below, in case anyone else says "they don't show in your journal but you definitely got them." It's the only evidence I have.Potions: 99 -> 99 (+0)Super Potions: 27 -> 27 (+0)Hyper Potions: 0 -> 0 (+0)Max Potions: 149 -> 149 (+0)Revives: 97 -> 97 (+0)Max Revives: 31 -> 31 (+0)Pokeballs: 1 -> 2 (+1)Great Balls: 1 -> 2 (+1)Ultra Balls: 1 -> 2 (+1)Berries: 1 -> 1 (+0)Total items in bag: 407 -> 410 (I have space for 1000)Update: It's been over 18hours now, been on wifi and off wifi, restarted multiple times, no new items. However, I just spun my first stop of the day to begin a new streak: the journal doesn't show these either but this time the items in the gold bubbles were actually in my bag (only 2 extra items as opposed to dozens, but, hey, that's something.) via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2gzQaTk
"7 day streak items not actually recieved" "7 day streak items not actually recieved" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:07 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.