Ads Top

"A Brief Rant About Hau (Not What You Think)"


So this guy, THIS FUCKING GUY, right? Happy friendly dude, has a couple friendly rival battles with me, but we're chill, right? WRONG. In the second tag battle in Aether Paradise, against the Mudsdale and Pelipper, Hau's Raichu gets KO'ed by High Horsepower. I'm focusing down on Mudsdale already with Mimikyu, cause I knew Pelipper wasn't worth the trouble. So, Hau sends in Primarina, right? Well, this is where shit gets crazy.I hit Mudsdale with Never-Ending Nightmare and drop it to pretty low health, and I'm thinking Hau will take care of bidness. I see Primarina start it's Z-Power animation, and I'm in the middle of saying "Aww hell yeah!" out loud...When all of a sudden, Mimikyu's Disguise breaks.Hau. Fucking. Targeted me. WITH A GODDAMNED Z-MOVE. Then one High Horsepower and Sparkling Aria later, Mimikyu is kill, Mudsdale is kill, and I've gotta fucking use one of my few revives now, because Hau is incompetent.Is this supposed to happen? Is this his revenge for all the times you've shown him up and won his grandfather's approval? Or is this a weird-ass glitch?What the fuck, man? I thought we were bros. Hau could you do this to me? via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2fzWOI3
"A Brief Rant About Hau (Not What You Think)" "A Brief Rant About Hau (Not What You Think)" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:12 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.