Ads Top

"Gamefreak is spying on me, literally (not figuratively) one in a million odds."


7 gens of loving pokemon, and vulpix has always been my favorite. See my username for proof. I get sun on release day so I can get alola form vulpix. I'm trying to skip as much as possible so once I get a vulpix, I can go back and explore the islands with it as my main. (I'm am ice type lover, and was insanely pumped when they announced her).So I make it to tapu village, hit a patch of grass.Boom, first pokemon is a vulpix! Sweet, I think, serebii.net says it only has a 10% spawn chance so I was prepared to farm for a bit. I was confused by the star that appeared over it, and I got excited, but didn't know for sure what it meant and I didn't want to get my hopes up. I go to check it after the battle, and yup, it's a shiny (1/4000 the guy said, I guess they raised it from previous gens)! I can't believe it. That makes it a 1/40,000 chance as my first encounter in this area. But I figure I'll chain one with a better nature in the future, so while cool, I'll probably still have to replace her. I have to go to the poke center to check nature, apparently? So I go, and see "modest" staring at me! So with 25 natures, the odds of any given encounter was exactly 1 in 1,000,000 to be a shiny modest vulpix.I don't mean this as a shiny brag thread, especially as anyone can SOS into one now, but this is so absurdly unlikely that I'm a little freaked out, lol. This seems a little Too lucky...Any of you have something like this happen? Is it possible that they track on our 3ds what pokemon we favor? Since I've played X and OSAPPHIRE on this gameboy and played maxed out vulpixes on them both. via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2fXOL8v
"Gamefreak is spying on me, literally (not figuratively) one in a million odds." "Gamefreak is spying on me, literally (not figuratively) one in a million odds." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:28 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.