Ads Top

"I did it mom! (reached level 40 + some stats album)"


#PokemonGO: I got to level 40 two days ago after 120 days of grinding with some friends on 'circuits' we designed in our city of Quebec, Canada. My main goal was to get the 'best' account I could so I had to do a lot of egg hatching, hunting for specific pokemon etc. I did it purely for the challenge, I know it's not an advantage to be 40 over a level 38-39 except for the collateral benefits you get from playing that much. Just for the fun it brought me, it was worth it ! :) Heres a few pics of some of the achievement I got from playing those 120 days between 3 to 6 hours/d. (I spent about 450k dust so you can add that to the value you'll see) For those interested;I managed to get each best pokemon by type with IV 96%+ with either best attack moveset, defense or in some cases both. Have a good dayhttp://imgur.com/a/HMjKQ? via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2fOgoAD
"I did it mom! (reached level 40 + some stats album)" "I did it mom! (reached level 40 + some stats album)" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:03 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.