Ads Top

"Let's Talk About Aerodactyl"


#PokemonGO: Have you caught Aerodactyl? I live in a busy city with an incredible variety of biomes. I spend a lot of time hunting, and picking up eggs ( I use incubators). I have hatched tons of 10k eggs, multiple Lapras, multiple Chansey, multiple Kabuto.. but no Aerodactyl.I have continued to believe for a long time that egg results are very influenced by local biomes at the pokestop you get them at.Where have you found Aerodactyl, what sorts of pokemon also inhabit the area? I go and search downtown too, and still nothing.Aerodactyl is the only non-legendary non-regional pokemon that I am missing in my pokedex.EDIT: Love the feedback! you guys rock! It seems that Clefairy Biomes and mountain biomes are an overwhelming favorite so far, for places near where it is found. Please think if this applies to your situation as well, as more information is always great! via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2gz6GC2
"Let's Talk About Aerodactyl" "Let's Talk About Aerodactyl" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:45 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.