Ads Top

"Allies and Rivalries"


#PokemonGO: Have y'all started to develop any rivalries or alliances with other players around you? Like people you don't know personally. I know I have started to develop a kinship with a few other 30+ Instinct players who are actively taking the same gyms I do in the area, as well as some animosity toward other player names that commonly take said gyms back for other teams (especially frustrating when they're on the same collection pattern as me and I see half my gyms disappear right as I'm about to cash in for 5 or 6 held gyms!)I was just wondering if I'm alone in this weird kinship I've developed when I can't even interact with these people. Would be awesome if Go developed a messaging function in between users. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2gFpMWI
"Allies and Rivalries" "Allies and Rivalries" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:14 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.