Ads Top

"Christmas Event?"


#PokemonGO: Hi, I don't know where to post this but I thought that thesilphroad might be a good idea.So, earlier this month we got a new update and also a new loading screen, since Christmas is coming there should be a Christmas event so I did a little research myself to figure out what the event might be. I gathered screenshots of the new loading screen every time I log in on to the game. I thought that the christmas lights would have different pattern and might mean something, but nothing changed, until the latest update, so I updated the game a few minutes ago and logged in to see what might have changed. As I waited for the game to load I noticed that the loading screen changed! Pikachu and the rest of the pokemon finished putting up the christmas lights! The girl also changed her posture. So I came up with this theory that the event is that all or some pokestops would be lit up for the event (kinda like a lure module) and it will attract more pokemon including rares like snorlax. And I have something to support that theory, ever noticed the background? You thought they were stars but if you were paying attention, they are shaped like those particles that a pokestop releases everytime someone puts a lure module on it.Also, about the loading screen, holiday pikachu was on it, and of course, holiday pikachu can be caught from the wild. Snorlax was also in the loading screen and my friend told me that he read some posts about snorlax having an increased spawn rate. Maybe my theory was right based on these. By the way,for those who don't know, that thing that the pokemon are putting christmas light on is a pokestop. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2hTc5YW
"Christmas Event?" "Christmas Event?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:54 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.