Ads Top

"[Discussion] Since the new Nearby was released, Pokeballs are scarce...and the amount of people posting Dragonites and the "No pokeballs left" has increased in a 500%"


#PokemonGO: The new system sucks because every time I spin a Pokestop theres is at least 1-4 Pokemons surrounding it, and the Pokestop will only give me 0-3 Pokeballs even if i get 3 Pokeballs (Red) and I use the go Plus in order to save me the jumps, attacks and missing trows, i dont have enough (and the GoPlus catch rate just sucks).I'm definitely not motivated to lure some stops as I used to do before because of the pokeballs I NEED MORE POKEBALLS! (I'm not a rural player)Edit: you wont stop saying "nothing has changed", what i meant is that they should give more items, I dont care about the speed lock I walk, or maybe the should give us the option to spin right to get items like pokeballs and berries, and left for battle gear (someone posted about this some days ago).And yes something changed, with the new tracker you cant farm at pokestops because I WANT TO CARTCH EVERYTHING as before....now i have to choose? No thanks, and if you don't really think something needs to change then dont come here to give me your hate, just play , if theres people that thinks like me this will get upvoted if not, then it will remain forgotten by tomorrow, and it will mean its just an isolated case, my case. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2h27VLz
"[Discussion] Since the new Nearby was released, Pokeballs are scarce...and the amount of people posting Dragonites and the "No pokeballs left" has increased in a 500%" "[Discussion] Since the new Nearby was released, Pokeballs are scarce...and the amount of people posting Dragonites and the "No pokeballs left" has increased in a 500%" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:12 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.