Ads Top

"[Discussion]TFW after months of trying, you finally take down a level 10 gym at your work place."


#PokemonGO: My office is a landmark and therefore has a gym assigned to it. It's been red since launch, occupied by 5 dragonites & snorlax over 3000cp.Every time I knock a few 'mon out, I go back to work, come back an hour later and it's been retrained back to 45,000+ points. I don't know if there's just a group of colleagues on that side of the building bandied together to keep it or there's a spoofer but after recently levelling up to 25 and getting a bunch of revives and stardust to be able to revive my top boys, I've finally managed it.Shitpost, I know, but in supremely happy. I imagine in the time it's taken me to type this, it's already been re-taken over via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2hCzrzs
"[Discussion]TFW after months of trying, you finally take down a level 10 gym at your work place." "[Discussion]TFW after months of trying, you finally take down a level 10 gym at your work place." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:13 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.