Ads Top

"False damage puts me into endless crazy loop until my pokemon dies"


#PokemonGO: I really hate it, especially annoying when enemy charge move can kill my pokemon so instead to get health back it chooses next pokemon, then brings back first one but I can't use that first one normally. I don't see him, its health bar is crazy so I switch to another pokemon. Also if I want to switch back to first one it says it's dead but when I go to heal it later it's alive and has hp similar to before it went into crazy loop.I guess it's network thing between server and mobile but why that crazy loop. If pokemon is alive bring it back like it's switched. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2i1o3Nh
"False damage puts me into endless crazy loop until my pokemon dies" "False damage puts me into endless crazy loop until my pokemon dies" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:50 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.