Ads Top

"How many MB of data does PoGo use per minute or hour on mobile device? [travel planning]"


#PokemonGO: Hi, I live in the U.S. and my family is traveling to Europe in a few months for more than 3 weeks. I will need to choose an international cell phone wireless service plan so I can play Pokemon Go overseas. I am with Verizon and use an iPhone. They have a plan that includes 100MB of data... which I believe is a monthly allowance (not daily). They say that for every extra 100MB past the initial 100MB there is a $25.00 fee. So I'm trying to figure out how much Pokemon I can play without going broke.Thanks in advance! via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2hPM5uK
"How many MB of data does PoGo use per minute or hour on mobile device? [travel planning]" "How many MB of data does PoGo use per minute or hour on mobile device? [travel planning]" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:59 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.