Ads Top

"How much weight have you lost playing pokemon go?"


#PokemonGO: Ive lost a total of 35 pounds since the game started. I have a six pack again! I lost the first 25 pounds in less then 6 weeks. I try and job or bike ride 5 days a week 5 to 7 miles jogging or 10 to 20 miles riding my bike. I stop and battle gyms or catch on the go. This game has changed my life for the better. Also i take my 4 year old with me in the trailer and tug him along while he plays. Before all this i didnt jog or ride a bike for at least 15 years, pretty much when i got my driver license.Edit: I should also mention that my eating habits have changed. I started eating better due to this game once i saw change in my body. Diet is the most important part of losing weight but before all that you need to find your motivation to start losing the weight. Pokemon go was my motivation to keep me going. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2gBeKSg
"How much weight have you lost playing pokemon go?" "How much weight have you lost playing pokemon go?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:14 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.