Ads Top

"Is anyone else feeling burned out?"


#PokemonGO: I've played this game very heavily since launch, and while it's been one of my most enjoyable gaming experiences in years, it's starting to wear really thin for me.Even catching the same old things for weeks upon weeks, it was always fun... battling gyms, improving my pokedex, and gathering stardust - everything felt meaningful up until the last few days.I feel less inclined to get out and walk around to hatch eggs and catch pokemon, and I've even stopped opening the app at home to check the nests around my apartment. Wherever I go, it's always the same lame pokemon and I haven't seen anything semi-rare in weeks that hasn't run within a couple ultra balls. It just feels like there's no more progress to be made, and there's nothing exciting anymore.I loved the halloween and thanksgiving events, but the christmas update left me feeling incredibly underwhelmed. It seems that if Niantic couldn't add anything useful in this update (holidays are a huge time of the year to hype anything) then when can we expect any meaningful content to come out?Trading, player battles, team rocket, legendary birds, mewtwo, gen2... there are so many things that could be added to this game, but for some reason, they haven't. It's been over 5 months since launch and I just cannot understand how with the amount of money that is being generated by this game, these things cannot be implemented. The game was bare-bones when it released, and the only additions to it have been quality of life improvements and band-aid fixes to keep players around for the short-term.In summary, I feel like this game could be so much more, but I've just gotten burned out doing the same old things over and over. I REALLY want to keep playing because I love this game, but Niantic is giving me no reason to. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2i3F6l3
"Is anyone else feeling burned out?" "Is anyone else feeling burned out?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:56 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.