Ads Top

"Is Koffing a rare Pokemon?"


#PokemonGO: I've traveled to various places across the country since the game's release for various reasons, and have had the ability to observe different spawns in different biomes across the country. I've noticed varying spawn rates for many Pokemon, but I noticed that Koffing is extremely rare wherever I go. I've never seen a Koffing nest and they have never been one of those "common" spawns for me. Is this true for anyone else or do I just happen to not be going to the right places. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2hMsImF
"Is Koffing a rare Pokemon?" "Is Koffing a rare Pokemon?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:04 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.