Ads Top

"It seems some nests only appear every other migration"


#PokemonGO: I apologize if this has been discussed before. I tried searching before posting, but it's possible I didn't get the keywords right.I have been following the nest closest to my house for the past 7 migrations. I noticed that the area is only a nest every other migration. It went Doduo > no nest > Pinsir > no nest > Scyther > no nest > Magnemite. Has this been observed anywhere else? Could there be other patterns for nests out there?I thought about the possibility that the off-times were just nests of commons, but that didn't seem to be the case. I didn't see any increase in a specific common during those times. They were spawning with a pretty even mix. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2gFqtPX
"It seems some nests only appear every other migration" "It seems some nests only appear every other migration" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:45 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.