Ads Top

"Just hatched a Ponyta with low CP and I just realized now why"


#PokemonGO: So I bought 8 incubators today to finally hatch all the old eggs I had (I always hatched one egg at the time with the exception of sometimes using one incubator).I was hatching the eggs and I got this one I started to think that it was some bug but then I realized that I most likely had that egg since September or August until now. So yeah it would be great to know when we got an egg although I feel this is awesome since it's like my baby Ponyta now. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2hGuub9
"Just hatched a Ponyta with low CP and I just realized now why" "Just hatched a Ponyta with low CP and I just realized now why" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:09 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.