Ads Top

"My local graveyard is a Lapras / Snorlax hotspot"


#PokemonGO: Looking at the facts, the last 10 of 13 combined Lapras and Snorlax spawns occured on our local graveyard which was a no spawn area months ago. I am maintaining a city sized map and hereby have relevant data.But why the graveyard? As a lot of people pointed it out already, the new "rural" spawnpoints are based on walking roots of OpenStreetMap (OSM), as I was wondering why our graveyard made such a big change, I also looked up OSM for it and it is covered by a big net of 20+ of these walking routes and re-checking my map, there is a huge cluster of a big variety in general.If you don't have a map for your area, go check OSM for those routes and maybe check your graveyard first. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2hEnJDm
"My local graveyard is a Lapras / Snorlax hotspot" "My local graveyard is a Lapras / Snorlax hotspot" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:22 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.