Ads Top

"One Thing that I am disappointed in Sun and Moon"


...And that's the lack of box wallpaper! I am probably alone here, but I love using the special wallpaper (those in the misc. category) so much. Like that sick Railway one from BW, or the Hoenn map from ORAS. I love using those for special boxes like bredjets or teams, and now I only have those stupid default ones.And then there's no Team Skull or the Aether Foundation wallpaper, which they have those kinds of wallpaper in Every. Single. Gen. since gen 4. Even Colosseum and XD have special wallpapers, what's wrong with you GameFreak!I can't believe GameFreak fuck this up, and I thought SM is the best game. :*( via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2hG0Y35
"One Thing that I am disappointed in Sun and Moon" "One Thing that I am disappointed in Sun and Moon" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:27 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.