Ads Top

"Pokemon Go is lagging too much"


#PokemonGO: I have been experience terrible lagging in Pokemon Go. I try to open the menu an scroll in my Pokemon and it stucks. The game seems unplayable. I cannot play gyms because the game freezes too much.I cannot throw a pokeball properly because while throwing the screen becomes unresponsive and I end up wasting it.I cannot perform more than 30 evolutions during the 30 minutes of the lucky egg because the game will freeze and I will have to restart many times.Can you please suggest all the possible ways to solve this?Should I buy a new phone?Currently it seems my phone has 550 MB of free RAM so I guess this is being used by game.I have cleaned the cache but it won't totally solve the problem.Thank you all in advance. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2h8U73b
"Pokemon Go is lagging too much" "Pokemon Go is lagging too much" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:49 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.