Ads Top

"[PSA] For those of you who have not encountered a wild Dragonite, this is your reminder not to walk past Golbats."


#PokemonGO: Just a friendly reminder to practice on those Golbats you are tempted to walk past. If you aren't getting great throws on Golbat, you aren't catching that Dragonite.I'm a level 30. I can pretty regularly throw a curveball and score a "great" throw on anything that I run into on the regular and can usually score a "nice"on ponyta or zubat, but Golbats drive me nuts so I tend to ignore them.Today I encountered my first wild Dragonite. He had 2700ish CP. I emptied all 55 of my ultraballs, then all 60 greatballs, and all my regular balls. Then I ran around and got about 20 more balls and threw them all.My phone died before I caught him. He would have been my 4th strongest mon. (Though I am fortunate enough to have evolved one)Dragointe's target is very similar to Golbats. So don't walk past them. Practice Practice, Practice! via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2gKNl0r
"[PSA] For those of you who have not encountered a wild Dragonite, this is your reminder not to walk past Golbats." "[PSA] For those of you who have not encountered a wild Dragonite, this is your reminder not to walk past Golbats." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:59 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.