Ads Top

"[Story] Unexpected visitor on my dad's hospital bed"


#PokemonGO: My dad has been in the hospital for the past few days getting an emergency procedure done and our family has been a little down in the dumps about it. Needless to say, I've been a bit distracted and keeping up with the latest PoGo updates has been pretty far from the forefront of my mind.When he was in getting a procedure and my mother and I were waiting at his bedside, me fiddling around on my phone, and she playing solitaire on my iPad, I opened the app to find this little fellah sitting on my dad's empty bed:Hello!I know in the scheme of things, it's small and dumb, but it brought a smile to our faces in the midst of 2016 continuing to be the shittiest year on record. And my post-procedure pain-killer stoned dad got a chuckle out of it too. (However he was getting a chuckle out of a lot of things at the time...) via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2hslhjF
"[Story] Unexpected visitor on my dad's hospital bed" "[Story] Unexpected visitor on my dad's hospital bed" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.