Ads Top

"Today I had the most beautiful experience I ever had in a Pokémon game"


I know you probably don't care for what I'm saying, but I needed to talk with someone about this, someone who understands me. I don't know how to start this, but... my dog is sick. He's only 3 years old, and is one the best friends I've ever had. But, unfortunately, he's been sick since earlier today. His rear legs are very weak, and he can't get up without limping. This just started happening today, and I realized it a few hours ago. Here in Brazil, it was already late, and my family don't have a car, so all we could do was call the veterinary. After this happened, I got very sad. My father told me to calm down, because the veterinary was coming to see my dog early next morning (named Naruto, me and my brother used to love that show when our father gave us this dog). Then I decided to calm myself and I went to play Pokémon Sun. I was crying, and really wasn't doing anything, just walking around the area in front of the Battle Tree, when accidently I went in the grass, and found a shiny Granbull. After that, I couldn't stop crying. Immediatly, I named it Naruto too. I felt a strong bond with that Pokémon, something I never felt in any other game. I know that Shiny Granbull isn't the best shiny and that granbull isn't the strongest Pokémon either, but I don't care. I'm doing everything I care to care of my best friend, but whatever happens to him, I'll forever keep this Granbull through the games, to remind myself of the amazing and beautiful moments I shared with Naruto.EDIT: Thanks for all your kind words, you guys are the best. The veterinary came here a few hours ago and Naruto was diagnosticated with Canine Distemper. The veterinary said that there are chances that my friend can survive this, even though he might end up with a few after-effects. I don't want to put down him, unless he is suffering too much, but I'll do all I can to save him. Whatever happens, I promise I'll keep you guys updated. Again, thanks. via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2hxOAVi
"Today I had the most beautiful experience I ever had in a Pokémon game" "Today I had the most beautiful experience I ever had in a Pokémon game" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:15 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.