Ads Top

"[Bug Workaround] Android: PoGo with sound while listening to music (without additional apps)"


#PokemonGO: Hello fellow travellers,today I experienced something that I want to share with you since I couldn't find an already existing post mentioning this.Here we go: I often like to listen to music while playing PoGo and one big thing that always annoys me is that PoGo mutes my music as soon as I launch the game. Launching the game is the point where I can decide if I want to play the game with sound (= no music) or listen to my music by pressing the play button in the player's pull down menu (= this will mute PoGo's sound). So I always have to choose one option: PoGo with sound OR music.Today was different: When I finished work I connected my Bluetooth-Headphones with my S7 because I wanted to listen to some music. Since the weather was pretty bad I decided to call my wife and ask if she could pick me up from work. Now the interesting part: An outgoing call will mute all other audio sources - just like it did with my music player. While the phone was dialing I decided to launch PoGo - of course the call also muted PoGo. When I finished the call a couple of seconds later, ALL currently active audio sources were unmuted. As you can imagine: The result was that I had PoGo with sounds while I was sble to listen to my music!tl;dr: On Android, as a workaround in order to listen to music while also being able to hear PoGo's sounds,...start your music playercall somebody or just yourself (line will be occupied) so that the call will mute all other audio sourceslaunch PoGo during the dialing process / callEnjoy your music AND PoGo's sounds as soon as you finish the callA second option worked for me as well:start your music and launch PoGoas soon as PoGo loaded, start a callwhile dialing or during the call switch back to PoGofinish the callPoGo's sounds should be active now and you should be able to play your music via the player's pull down menu. Since both apps were launched before the call both audio sources should be active now.I was able to successfully repeat this on my Galaxy S7 with Android 6.0.1 and PoGo 0.51.0 and Samsung Music as well as Amazon Music.I hope this will help some of you! :) via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2hT8ysS
"[Bug Workaround] Android: PoGo with sound while listening to music (without additional apps)" "[Bug Workaround] Android: PoGo with sound while listening to music (without additional apps)" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:52 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.