Ads Top

"Egg Drop Rates"


#PokemonGO: I have searched around, and I could not find any research I would trust on this subject. Is anyone aware of any reliable research into the drop rates of eggs from Pokestops? I do not mean the distance type or specific species distribution. I just mean the odds of getting an egg given that you spin a Pokestop while having an open egg space and general Pokémon storage capacity.Reason I ask, I have been tracking my eggs for the past few weeks in the wake of the Silph Road's recent article on egg distance distributions. As with that research, I have restricted myself to a single Pokestop; however, I paused the tracking over the Xmas event where baby rates were theoretically increased. This has meant that I very rarely have a full contingent of eggs. The Pokestop in question is two houses down from my home, so if I am merely stepping out to spin the stop, I will accumulate a little more than .1K. I have noticed that when I do this repeatedly (say, in under a half hour per trip), I often go 10-15 spins without an egg. If, however, I walk around the block before spinning the stop (roughly .5K) I approach a 50% chance of getting an egg.Anyway, this may be RNG, but it is worth asking if anyone has previously looked into this so that I can decide if it is worthwhile for me to do so. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2iZ4bhk
"Egg Drop Rates" "Egg Drop Rates" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:41 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.