Ads Top

"Finally a Lapras."


#PokemonGO: Today I hatched a Lapras, not an earth shattering event in the scheme of the game but it's taken 34 levels to achieve this! I haven't checked its stats, not bothered at all what they are.I can finish my European 'dex by walking for the last two mon, which I'm doing now and it'll take about a month from today. (85km for Dragonite and 70km for Togetic).Forgive my post but just wanted to share my achievement and say to those who think they'll never get the missing 'mon, don't give up. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2i6nVzX
"Finally a Lapras." "Finally a Lapras." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:10 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.