Ads Top

"How are you supposed to play this game anymore when people just use two accounts to replace you in level 10 gyms?"


#PokemonGO: This game is a freaking design mess. I checked my game last night at midnight before going to bed. I was in 4 gyms. I go to sleep and wake up 6:30 and check my gyms again, and I'm kicked out of one. I rush out 6:40, walk 10 min and ofc it's a level 10 now. So that's Yet anoher gym I'm gonna lose out on.What are you even supposed to do at this point? This game is so much frustrating now. The only way that I can krep playing this game is to make a secondary account myself and attack my own gyms. What else is there to do? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2iq9zWi
"How are you supposed to play this game anymore when people just use two accounts to replace you in level 10 gyms?" "How are you supposed to play this game anymore when people just use two accounts to replace you in level 10 gyms?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:44 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.