Ads Top

"Huge thanks to my wife and brother in law!"


#PokemonGO: When PoGo came out, I thought it sounded like the dumbest game I'd ever heard of and swore I would never play it. Then my brother in law got my wife hooked on it and I teased them mercilessly for being Pokémon nerds. And then my wife suggested that I give it a try so that we could play together. On December 10th I relented, downloaded Pokémon go and haven't looked back.At first, I was completely lost and very confused, especially since I've never played a Pokémon game in my life. But my brother in law took the time to teach me the basics and I soon fell in love. My wife and I are teachers, so we spent the entire two weeks of Christmas break filling our Pokedex, all the while laughing together, cheering for our great catches, cursing the ones that got away, and spending tons of quality time together.My brother in law also introduced me to the silph road, and through this community I have come to truly love the subtle intricacies of the game. I never thought a simple game could be so much fun to play and explore.While I don't have any life changing stories due to Pokémon go, I can honestly say that it is one of the most entertaining games I have ever played and I am so grateful to my brother in law and wife for turning me into a Pokémon nerd! I can't wait for generation 2 to release so the adventure can continue! via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2jhbgaf
"Huge thanks to my wife and brother in law!" "Huge thanks to my wife and brother in law!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:57 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.