Ads Top

"I want express my gratitude to Niantic for the last event"


#PokemonGO: I live in the rural area on the east coast. Despite the fact that I had to take on clothes and drive to certain pokestop almost for each charmander, while it's appear on sighting, no matter snow or rain outside and what is the temperature - it was my best time in the whole game.On the first day of New Year I caught 46 Charmanders. We were driven back home with my wife late at night, when she pointed the Charizard 2020 CP. It was my last New Year gift, which took me 76 yellow balls. And only you, who have so much passion to catch your favorite pokemon can understand me here, when I finally got him, while hope is almost lost and 6 yellow balls left. It was just mind-blowing day that will stay in my memory forever.At the end of the event I was really tired. Last day was the worst, and I think my car never ever was driven so often during the week, but it definitely worth it. 956 Char candies collected. Now I have 8 Charizards in total, which will go to the gyms all around, after I will collect enough stardust to power up the whole team :) 6 of them with IV around 90. One with Fireblast, 4 flamthrowers, and 3 dragon claws, which are still my dudes that I'm going to love, take care and power up... because they gave me so much positive emotions.Thank you guys for reading this and sorry my language. Just had to share my positive with someone :))P.S. Am I the only one so mad about Char's family? via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2icvEqY
"I want express my gratitude to Niantic for the last event" "I want express my gratitude to Niantic for the last event" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:05 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.