Ads Top

"I want Niantic NOT to announce gen 2 before/when they launch it."


#PokemonGO: I really want Niantic to keep quiet about anything gen 2 related and then make us discover that gen 2 has been released by seeing shadows on our nearby list and suddenly encountering hoothoot next to pidgey.I get so much joy out of discovering things myself and I love to be surprised. The fact that we already knew we were getting an announcement last time with the gen 2 babies, made the release anti-climactic. I did not see it as something special anymore, even though I was pretty excited.I want to be surprised with new encounters, but I would love it if Niantic keeps communicating about other (bug related) issues. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2iBAlMn
"I want Niantic NOT to announce gen 2 before/when they launch it." "I want Niantic NOT to announce gen 2 before/when they launch it." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:10 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.