Ads Top

"Impact of the free single use incubator"


#PokemonGO: Is it just me, or is one free incubator a day the perfect drop? I feel like I'm making progress on my eggs, I usually have about 4 going at a time, but it doesn't feel too much that I wouldn't consider buying Incubators with coins.Obviously Niantic won't continue this, but I wish they wood. That it one free 3-use incubator every 7 days would be welcome as well.What are ya'll thoughts? Hatching eggs is my favorite part of the game, as it happens naturally and I always say "Grimer Grimer Grimer" when hatching a 5k (no dice)Tl;dr I really enjoy free incubators and want Niantic to continue it somehow via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2hIGvJ9
"Impact of the free single use incubator" "Impact of the free single use incubator" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:01 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.